Another weekly wrap up is here for your enjoyment!
1) A baby reading to her even younger Baby sister
2) A small but sweet story (click here for original post)
"My heart was warmed at Wal-Mart during lunch.
This gentleman's items were scanned and he was given the total. He looks apologetically back at me and starts taking handfuls of change out of his pockets. He miscounts and starts to get flustered. Gives me a muttered, "I'm so sorry." His hands and voice are shaking. This beautiful cashier takes his hands and dumps all the change on the counter and says, "This is not a problem, honey. We will do this together." He continues to apologize to both of us as we reassure him it's ok. They get his transaction handled and he shuffles away.
I looked at this wonderful woman and said, "Thank-you for being so patient with him."
She shakes her head and replies, "You shouldn't have to thank me, baby. What's wrong with our world is we've forgotten how to love one another."
I want to be more like her."
3) An Alaskan man makes a 14 hour boat trip to help keep people fed. Full story here.
5)A celebration with acts of kindness. Full story here.
6) 5th graders standing up for what is right
7) Kindness to help honor lost loved ones. Story here.
8) A Facebook group helping those in need. Article here.
10) How Kindness transforms our inner and outer world. Full story here.
That's it for this week.
Love and Light to you all and until tomorrow.
***Don’t forget! You can nominate someone or something for me to feature by sending me an email at email@example.com ! My goal is to feature someone at least once a week!