Welcome to another weekly round up! I will try to do daily posts again soon, stay tuned!
I do have a COVID-19 free kindness group (find it here) but I think on the rest of my platforms I will continue to speak about it. Not in a negative way but to show the hope and glimmer of light in this dark situation.
1) We can all do our part to spread some kindness in today's world climate. Take this person from Avon doing acts of kindness from the comfort of his home. Full story here.
2) How quiet kindness can increase well-being. Which is especially important in these days. Find the article here.
3) This article has a catchy title "Kindness like the Coronavirus, is contagious". Follow this link to find some essays from high school students on the subject of Kindness.
4) Some acts of kindness from the province I live in! Such good ideas that you can do too! Find out about it here.
5) This article is about a woman who has the virus and is not only experiencing kindness from others but also spreading some by making the best of the situation. Full story here.
6) Here is a round up of people in Sudbury doing kind things for their neighbors.
7) Nurses are one of the people going above and beyond right now. This story is about a group of nurses doing even more than already asked of them. They started a project to rally and encourage their fellow colleagues. All about it here.
Love and Light to you all and until tomorrow.
***Don’t forget! You can nominate someone or something for me to feature by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org ! My goal is to feature someone at least once a week!